We hope you have had a great start to the New Year and we are looking forward to what 2017 has to offer. Boat show season is here! But this year, the boat show is on location here at Airport Marine! We are getting ready to kick off our In House Boat Show followed up by our huge Open House. Beginning Monday, January 16th at 8am we will kick off our In House Boat Show. We have over 200 boats in stock right now for you to look at, touch, and even carry home! Unlike all the traditional boat shows, this is a 100% free event for everyone. Free admission, free parking, and most importantly, a safe, family friendly environment. We will have big discounts, rebates, and extended warranties from all manufacturers during this special event. Financing rates as low as 2.20%. We also have a great selection of pre-owned inventory and huge savings on all remaining 2016 closeout models. No matter what your budget is, we are bound to have something for you. The In House Boat Show will run from Monday January 16th until Wednesday February 1st. Doors will be open Monday-Friday 8am - 6pm and Saturday 8am - 3pm. But it doesn't stop there! Immediately following our In House Boat Show we will have our 2017 Open House. This is also a 100% free event. Open House will run from Thursday, February 2nd to Saturday, February 4th. We will have catering each day for you to enjoy. This will be your chance to meet and greet with tons of great vendors from the fishing and boating industry. Come shake hands with guys like Earl Bentz, Skeet Reese, Gerald Swindle, Randy Howell, Shaw Grigsby, Jacob Powroznik, and many more! We will have the same great deals running throughout both of these events. We will end it all with a bang on Super Boat Monday, February 6th. At 1:45 on Monday, we will have a drawing for an all new Ranger Reata Pontoon boat powered by a Mercury Motor. You can come by our dealership once a week between now and February 6th to register to win this beautiful new pontoon. We hope you can join us here at Airport Marine for these special events. Thanks and we hope to see you here!
Airport Marine's In House Boat Show (January 16th -February 1st)
- Over 200 boats in stock now!
- All new 2017 models.
- Ranger, Triton, and Stratos Fiberglass Boats.
- Ranger and Triton Aluminum Boats.
- Cypress Cay and all new Ranger Reata Pontoons.
- Bayliner, Glastron , and Four Winns Pleasure Boats.
- Mercury Outboards.
- Save big on all remaining 2016 closeout models.
- Yamaha and Evinrude Outboards.
- G3 Aluminum and G3 Suncatcher Pontoons.
- Huge Pre-Owned inventory.
Huge savings with factory rebates and incentives!
- Ranger and Triton Fiberglass: Up to $2,800 in rebates and/or incentives.
- Ranger and Triton Aluminum: Up to $1,000 in incentives.
- G3 Aluminum: Up to $1,500 in factory rebates.
- All pontoons: Up to $3,000 in factory rebates.
- Glastron: Up to $2,500 in factory rebates.
- All outboard motors: Up to 7 year extended warranty.
- Great financing rates as low as 2.20%.
Airport Marine Open House 2017
February 2nd – 4 th (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday)
Doors are open 8:00am until 6:00pm
Thursday: Bass Elite Series Rookie Dustin Connell and Mark Daniels Jr.
Friday: Bass Elite Series Pros Keith Poche, Kelly Jaye, Jacob Powroznik, Mike McClelland, Randy Howell, and Bass Elite Series Rookie Mark Daniels Jr.
Saturday: Triton Boats Founder Earl Bentz, Bass Elite Series Pros Gerald Swindle, Skeet Reese, Mike McClelland, and Jacob Powroznik.
- Minn Kota
- Power Pole
- Motor Mate
- Transducer Shield
- Donovan Marine Parts
- Alabama Trolling Motors
- On Site Boat Care
- Bass Boat Saver
- Dual Pro Charging Systems